When you open the app, tap the button in the top left corner, and then the button next to “My Feed”. You can tap “Video Settings” to hide enable video autoplay and restrict autoplay to WiFi connections.
Articles in this section
- How do I change what I follow?
- How do I view the stories for only a particular team/city/league/author on The Athletic app?
- How do I “Save a Story” to read later?
- How do I view my “Saved Stories”?
- How do I comment on an article?
- How do I share an article?
- I need to change my Email, Password, or Facebook connection?
- How do I open links to The Athletic directly in The Athletic app? (from Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- How do I change Email and Push Notification settings?
- How do I change the font size, screen brightness, and theme settings?