If you are using iOS or Android:
- If you have The Athletic app installed and are logged in, tap Open in App to open the article directly in The Athletic app.
- If you have The Athletic app installed and are not logged in your current browser session, click here to learn how to log in and remain automatically logged in.
- If you do not have The Athletic app installed, tap Download on the App Store or Get it on Google Play at the bottom of the page to install The Athletic app on your device.
Open links directly from Twitter (Android only):
In the official Twitter app
- Tap the menu button in the upper left (3 horizontal lines)
- Tap Settings and Privacy
- Under General, tap Display and Sound
- Uncheck the box labeled Use in-app browser
- Tap a link to a story on The Athletic and the story will open directly in The Athletic app!
You can choose to save your preference in the dialog box that opens when you tap a link. Default app settings can be configured on Android in your device's Settings app, generally under the category Applications or Application Settings.
If you are not automatically logged in when you tap on links to theathletic.com, please read our guide to set this up below:
Why do I have to login every time I click on a link to your site?
Article is closed for comments.